Recreational vehicle technician
Do you want to take on new challenges and contribute to the success of a growing business?
Do you think you have what it takes to stand out on our team?
Are you passionate about the field of recreational vehicles: motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and motocross?
If so, this position will please you….
Joining the Nadon sport St-Eustache team means joining the talent and expertise of a passionate team. Dynamic and efficient, our employees are the heart of our business and we prioritize a harmonious and productive work environment, where professional development and personal fulfillment are paramount.
Important recreational vehicle dealer since 1961, we are currently looking for a RECREATIONAL VEHICLE TECHNICIAN (mechanic) with experience to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for autonomous, resourceful and meticulous candidates who care about the quality of the work offered to customers and who specialize in Japanese and American products for the Kawasaki, Polaris and Yamaha brands.
As part of your duties, you will have to:
– Establish conscientious diagnoses;
– Perform maintenance, repair and installation of equipment on vehicles according to manufacturer standards;
– Experience in recreational vehicle mechanics or any other related experience that may be considered;
– DEP in light vehicle mechanics (an asset);
– ASP in motorcycle mechanics or any other recognized training (an asset);
– Methodical and organized in the way of working;
If you think you have the profile you are looking for, don’t hesitate! Send us your application as soon as possible!
Here is what we offer as an employer:
– Most competitive salaries;
– Supervision and continuous training;
– A corporate culture based on respect, integrity and commitment;
– Good work ambiance;
– Dynamic and passionate team;
– Corporate events;
– Employee discounts;
– Access to medical, life, disability and group RRSP insurance!
* The masculine gender is used only to simplify the text.